Xyleco’s success is driven by its talented, highly educated and creative workforce.
Employment at Xyleco offers many advantages, including:
- An exciting work environment with a friendly team atmosphere
- Talented co-workers
- Industry leading equipment and facilities
- Excellent salary and benefits, including health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- Gourmet food daily from our kitchens
- An emphasis on work-life balance
- A global technology that will present world-wide work opportunities
To support Xyleco’s strong growth, Xyleco needs skilled people in every area:
- Chemists, microbiologists, biochemists and physicists;
- Chemical, mechanical, electrical, controls, and process engineers; and
- Business professionals including accounting, finance, public relations, marketing, business development, supply chain, human resources and legal
If you are an exceptional and talented person who is interested in working on exciting breakthrough technologies that will significantly improve the world’s environment and provide extraordinary benefits for humanity including food, clothing, housing, medicines and energy, please visit us on LinkedIn to see current job postings.
Submit your resume
If your skills do not match the positions currently posted on LinkedIn but you would still like to be considered for a position, please submit your resume below: